Hidden Members?

mygrain said:
What the hell does "hidden" member mean? I'm sure it's a Mod thing but why even tell us? And where are you HIDING?!!!!!!!???!?!?!

(Hertz or ferny before you guys even go there... :spank: )

Emily Howard might find something rude to say about that, but me?
As if I would :roll:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
What the hell does "hidden" member mean? I'm sure it's a Mod thing but why even tell us? And where are you HIDING?!!!!!!!???!?!?!

(Hertz or ferny before you guys even go there... :spank: )

Emily Howard might find something rude to say about that, but me?
As if I would :roll:

As if you would... :whip:

I can understand going hidden if you just want to read and not be bothered, but I don't get when people go hidden then start posting! You're posting, you're obviously here! You're not fooling me! :p

Wait...then that explains how folks post and don't show up in user's browsing this forum........brillant!!!(in that guiness commecial way). BTW this is the first forum I've actually made it past 15 posts in so I'm forum stoopid....for that matter....im just mostly stoopid. :alien:

See this is an example.....Hertz is not showing up as some one browsing...Are you hidden big H?

mygrain said:
See this is an example.....Hertz is not showing up as some one browsing...Are you hidden big H?

Ah-ha! The cloak of invisibility works! And they called me mad :crazy:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:

Ah-ha! The cloak of invisibility works! And they called me mad :crazy:

I bet they still call you that too...for that matter i bet they are still looking for you since the escape. :wink:

Look! If they leave the door unlocked it's not technically an escape. But we call it 'care in the community' ....

Hertz van Rental said:
Look! If they leave the door unlocked it's not technically an escape. But we call it 'care in the community' ....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back