No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6874771161613.jpg

6874741161619.jpg

nice nice nice. Looks like your almost on the field! Spring training game or did mosey on down to the dugout? Sweet shot. Mabes you can get permission from MLB to publish that somewhere, it would look great on a baseball card somewhere or sports memorabilia etc.

Where you at marlin stadium? (forgot the real name - Joe Robbie or something like that?). I took some Atlanta braves shots that I may post but they where from oxygen mask section.

lol, when i went to a braves game in florida, the braves fans there outnumbered the marlins fans by about four to one. I had to laugh because the game was a blowout and towards the end the braves got a standing o.

Yes, these were taken at a Marlins home game at Pro Player stadium formerly Joe Robbie. I was setting about roll 20 haft way up in the lower deck. The smaller that 35mm cmos in the 10D give it 1.6 scale factor, both of these were taken with using a 2x and 70-200mm at 200mm that about 640mm

Lots of Braves and Mets fans (and of all the New York teams) in south Florida!

Jeff Canes said:
Yes, these were taken at a Marlins home game at Pro Player stadium formerly Joe Robbie. I was setting about roll 20 haft way up in the lower deck. The small that 35mm cmos in the 10D give it 1.5 scale factor, both of these were taken with using a 2x and 70-200mm at 200mm that about 600mm

Lots of Braves and Mets fans (and of all the New York teams) in south Florida!

Wouldn't a 2x converter with a 200mm lens be 400mm?

Very nice, Do you have any more of Hideo? Hideo has that screwed up Japanese baseball delivery where he appears completely double jointed for a second. Looks really cool in pictures. Hey your from Florida right? Where are the Dontrelle Willis pics, he too has an unusual delivery.

Great shots! Clarity, composition - good capture.

Don't talk to me about the Braves right now..... I live in Atlanta... the Braves can be summed up as the best team to watch from May through August.....it's September when it all goes to hell - right after they clinch their division AGAIN, that is. :!:

A team of contradictions, them stankin' Braves.... :? I love 'em! :heart:

Cool pics man !!!! Just curious about the specifications of the pictures .... was it a 2.8f lens ? what about the shuttertimes? thanks

QP, Yes it’s an f2.8 lens, Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS, info 1/350, f6.7, iso 800 for both

Sorry Havoc no Dontrelle Wills pics,

Most reactions

Back