High Quality 70-200 for D810

Wow..I change my answer. Get the Tamron 70-200 VC, I think I'm going to save up for that bad boy now.

If you're poor, like me, the Nikon 80-200 f2.8 is a friggin' steal. It's sharp as hell. I love it so much, I don't want to upgrade, even if a bucket of money fell in my lap.

If you're poor, like me, the Nikon 80-200 f2.8 is a friggin' steal. It's sharp as hell. I love it so much, I don't want to upgrade, even if a bucket of money fell in my lap.

Yeah mine served me well for many many years [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My go to when I was working weddings was the 70-200 for everything but getting ready and late reception. Before that the Nikon 80-200 rocked my world. I've used both for portraits, events, engagement shoots, sports, and everything else. I bought the Nikon VR when it came out, and haven't had a need to upgrade. I haven't tested the new ones so I can't comment there, but the range is something that I believe would be helpful to your interests. Sure there are times when I use the 85 1.4, but it doesn't look as cool as slinging up the big glass :)

The new Nikon 2.8 vr2 is on the way ... FICO score is gonna take a tech-stock-esque dip but what the hell. I got new glass a comin! Woohoo!

you build credit score if you put something on a card, then slowly build pay it off.

The new Nikon 2.8 vr2 is on the way ... FICO score is gonna take a tech-stock-esque dip but what the hell. I got new glass a comin! Woohoo!
Excellent choice! You're going to love it. Did the same thing last summer, and the more I use it, the more I'm glad I "shorted" my FICO score.

Love my Tamron 70-200. Well made, and tack sharp.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back