High quality ultra-wide angle DX lens

I wasn't even aware you could zoom in LV while trying to shoot.

Just do what I do, buy one of everything and send back what you don't like :very_drunk:

Ever feel like you are being punk'd. Ashton is going to jump out here at some point :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But i just didn't like spending 3 grand on the d750 knowing that i don't really like the camera.

I'm confused. Why are you shopping for a DX lens when you want to buy an FX body?

Sigma's 18-35 comes the closest to addressing the dx markets needs for quality in the wide angle area.

Forget the 'markets needs'. What are YOUR needs? What are YOU looking for in a lens? Specifically. Not just, "No, that one won't do".
I want a ultra-wide crop lens that can produce pictures as good as my 70-200 vrii. What i've seen as of now, isn't doing it.

70-200 VR2 is not a cropped lens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you had an unlimited budget ?
Didn't you GIVE AWAY your d800 from several months ago?

You should buy a Pentax

Or maybe state your total budget

Ooh and learn how to use the camera

Just do what I do, buy one of everything and send back what you don't like :very_drunk:
I think the return policies in Europe are alot different than in the US

He apparently already bought a d7100 ... Waiting to recv it

The only reason i wanted to upgrade to full frame is because of the lack of quality ultra-wide lenses on the crop camera, that's it. .

I think you have misunderstood what someone may have said about the differences between DX and FX lenses.

FYI: all the high-end glass (including, of course, those specified as FX) WILL function on your camera. You can purchase your lenses for a full-frame body now and use them on your existing camera just fine until you eventually acquire a full-frame body.

Thank you for the clarification designer, i probably didn't express myself good enough. The advantages you get from a full frame lens on a crop body on the long end of the focal length, become a disadvantage on the short end of the focal length. Hope that explains it better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back