Highlight of my day

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well it was the highlight of yesterday

A Pigeon walked into our shop yesterday then started to fly around and only left when I tried to sell it a Canon EOD 400D, guess it had better taste.

Yep it was a dull day for sure

I'd suggest that you need to get out more and get a life, but you appear to be stuck with the one the rest of us passed up already...

The baby pigeon said, "I can't make it, I'll get too tired."

His mother replied, "Don't worry. I'll tie a piece of string to one of your legs and the other end to mine."

The baby started to cry.

"What's wrong?" said the mother.

"I don't want to be pigeon towed!"

so you all already got the UK stomach bug?

I have heard that pigeons like to shoot Nikon...:biggrin:

I'd suggest that you need to get out more and get a life, but you appear to be stuck with the one the rest of us passed up already...

hey I have a life!! Well one day a week I do, but thats because the public couldn't handle more than one day a week of me, I'm a bit in the head you see

Funny how the silly Nikon-against-the-rest-of-the-world theme can appear everywhere :p

Hey I'm Canon through and through http://hardpointphotography.deviantart.com/art/more-money-than-sense-50767404 but I'll tell you now I'd trade the lot in for 2x D300 with grips if it wasn't for the fact I'd lose a ton on money on the lenses.

Canon have their heads so far up their own asses these days. Just look at the total mess with the EOS 1D mkIII, for 5 months they went around saying 'its your fault, there is nothing wrong with the camera, you just don't know how to use it' then all of a sudden BANG! They recalled the whole lot

Hey I'm Canon through and through http://hardpointphotography.deviantart.com/art/more-money-than-sense-50767404 but I'll tell you now I'd trade the lot in for 2x D300 with grips if it wasn't for the fact I'd lose a ton on money on the lenses.

Canon have their heads so far up their own asses these days. Just look at the total mess with the EOS 1D mkIII, for 5 months they went around saying 'its your fault, there is nothing wrong with the camera, you just don't know how to use it' then all of a sudden BANG! They recalled the whole lot

Damn good point!

But this is not really something new. If I remember they always were a bit like that. Just this was the loudest bang ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back