Hihi. ^^

KellyKamikaze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all. I'm Kelly, just a senior in high school. I plan on majoring in Photocommunications once I'm off to college, so naturally I'm finally putting myself out there a bit and joining some photography forums to study both others' work and post a bit of my own for critique. I must say from what I've seen here in the galleries thus far, I'm in awe. Anyways, here's a few of my random favorites I guess. Still a n00b, but I'm learning. ^^ Comments would be appreciated.

Digital

1242767552_39f0c50a89.jpg

1242711174_896f73cf17.jpg

2086222880_40789661c6.jpg

Film

2263380753_f2d26713e4.jpg

2263386991_508a4c50a1.jpg

Welcome Kelly,

You'll like it here on TPF. And although your name sounds ominous :), it's good to have you on board; your pictures look great. #1 and #2 are especially nice.

pascal

Haha it's a internet name I've been stuck with for years now. x.x I promise it has no pertinence to me at all other than that. Hahaha. I'm definitely totally sane. For the most part.

Oh, and thank you. :) I'm excited to have found this place.

Haha it's a internet name I've been stuck with for years now. x.x I promise it has no pertinence to me at all other than that. Hahaha. I'm definitely totally sane. For the most part.

Oh, and thank you. :) I'm excited to have found this place.

Can you tell me what camera and lense combination you are using.

i like the series

Melsauto - Embarassingly enough, I'm still learning the basics of camera parts and what they're for, so forgive me if I somehow manage to answer this wrong.
For the digital set of photos, I used a Canon Powershot G7, fixed lens, and for the film set I used a Minolta Maxxum 5, AF 50mm F1.7. I'm like 90% sure I just made a fool out of myself trying to figure out what kind of lens that was.

Mesoam - Thank you. ^^;

and for the film set I used a Minolta Maxxum 5, AF 50mm F1.7. I'm like 90% sure I just made a fool out of myself trying to figure out what kind of lens that was.
No, that was just right :)

Welcome to the forum.

Big Mike - Hooray, I'm learning. ^^; And thank you. :)

Doug - Hello. Thanks. :)

Welcome aboard. Great shots!

Hello and hi. :)
Thank you both seafoxfla and Mitica100. ^^

Most reactions

Back