Hii ... Just joined.

JennEcho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been taking pictures for a long time, but haven't really gotten serious until the last few years. I'm looking for a place where I can fit in with people who don't mind that I might see photography just a little bit differently sometimes. I'm not normal, I guess! I like to break the rules and take pictures of things that inspire me although it may just cause other people to go 'huh'? LOL It would be nice for them to say "it's OK that you see it differently". Oh ... I tend to have a mind of my own, too, and usually speak my mind and try to be open and straight forward about how I feel and see the world..... I want to encourage people and laugh and be serious and just enjoy the experience getting to know you all and pick your brains for anything that might be relevent at the moment.

oK .. how's that for an intro? :D

I forgot to say that I like to talk to people.

Welcome to the site! Your intro was great! I wish I had a mind of my own like you. Unfortunately, my wife is in control of it

Welcome to the site! Your intro was great! I wish I had a mind of my own like you. Unfortunately, my wife is in control of it

LOL That makes you a good husband, doesn't it?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appeciate it. :D

Welcome,

I'm not normal, I guess! I like to break the rules and take pictures of things that inspire me although it may just cause other people to go 'huh'?

That sounds cool. I myself am just learning the rules, so if you can explain why you break the ones you break when you break them...... I'd appreciate it.

Glad to have you on the forum, I don't mind rule breaking, and different point of view.
bring it on!

Welcome,
That sounds cool. I myself am just learning the rules, so if you can explain why you break the ones you break when you break them...... I'd appreciate it.

Well ... I don't have the best camera or equipment, so when it came to doing taking pictures for specific challenges I had to figure out ways to get the result by a different method. It kind of forced me to get creative. Like one challenge was light painting. Have you ever done that sort of a photograph?

Glad to have you on the forum, I don't mind rule breaking, and different point of view.
bring it on!

thanks! Nice to meet you and the others who've responded, too. :D

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site.
brrrrrrrrrrr Iceland? wow .. nice to meet you! and thanks! I've never met anyone from Iceland before.

..not sure where to ask this question, but is it possible to change the background color and font color of the forum? Just wondering.

Welcome. Pleased to meet you. It seems like there's room for just about any point of view here. You should fit right in.

Welcome to the asylum...:crazy:

Juice and cookies are served daily at 1pm, just before nap time.

Most reactions

Back