Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok...since we are all so good at hijacking threads, here is a simple challenge:

I challenge you to an ongoing thread hijacking. Each new post in this thread is not allowed to reference the "overall subject" of the post before it. The new post can either be something completely unrelated, or use a piece of text from the previous post to spin the thread off into a new direction.

I'm considering the thought of coming up with consequences if someone slips, but I guess I'll let it slide for now... :lol:

So, post away! Let's see just how good you all are at hijacking threads! :eyebrows:

(... and let's see if I've completely confused you all...) :lol:

hor·ti·cul·ture ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hôrt-klchr)
n.
The science or art of cultivating fruits, vegetables, flowers, or ornamental plants.
The cultivation of a garden.

Now I'll use it in a sentance...

You can lead a horticulture, but you can't make her think.

Karalee said:
Read this backwards

No lemon no melon no lemon no melon

Whats it say?

wow, what the hell is this on my....

nevermind.

md

The problem with pantyhose is the ugly fake skin colors. That's why I prefer a nice pair of opaque black tights. They match just about any skirt and you don't have to worry about looking like you have a fake tan. I'm pale! I admit it! I'm not gonna try faking it with pantyhose.

my pantyhose fetish extended back into highschool really....i love me some teachers in hose....with runs in them.....mm...

m
d

I didn't like her apartment so I knocked her flat! :)

liquor in the front....poker in the rear, those were words of wisdom that my mom told me....

md

oriecat said:
Can't you read?! What does any of that have to do with papaya chicken?!? :roll:

list of things to do tomorrow:

1) clean store
2) check in shoes
3) dust
4) eat some pancakes

md

Most reactions

Back