Hijack THIS!

*sings*Old McDonald sittin' on a bench pickin' his (something) with a monkey rench. Rench got hot, burnt his (something), (something) all over his overalls. He went to the doctor and the doctor said, "Sorry Mac, but your (something) are dead. */sings*

There's another part but I can't remember...something about a cherry tree and puking.

*sings* 10 little monkies jumping on the bed, one fell off and broke his head. Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkies jumping on the bed." 9 little monkies jumping on the bed, one fell off and broke his head. Mama called the doctor and the doctor said, "No more monkies jumping on the bed." 8 little monkies.....*/sings*

*sings* It's raining, it's pooring, the old man is snoring */sings* I can't remember the rest except "couldn't wake up in the morning." at the end.

He was humpin my leg and I started to like it. Oh - damn!!! That wasn't Fifi, it was MD!!! :shock: Does that mean I'm in love with MD???? ::faints::

I REALLY should be sleeping right now. It's 1:35AM. I have to be up at 7:00AM. I haven't gotten a decent night's sleep in a week and a half (damn these three jobs!). But instead, I'm up, on the computer, browsing THE PHOTO FORUM!!!! You people have corrupted me. I am an addict. You contributed to my delinquency. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Most reactions

Back