Hill country wedding

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A beautiful January wedding in the Texas Hill country. I was limited to 15 uploads :p the rest are on my blog if you care to see :D
hill country wedding photographer_paigewilks (3).jpg

hill country wedding photographer_paigewilks (4).jpg

hill country wedding photographer_paigewilks (7).jpg

dripping springs wedding photographer_paigewilks (4).jpg

dripping springs wedding photographer_paigewilks (6).jpg

dripping springs wedding photographer_paigewilks (7).jpg

dripping springs wedding photographer_paigewilks (8).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (1).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (2).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (3).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (7).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (10).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (12).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (14).jpg

dripping springs wedding photography-paigewilks (13).jpg

not large enough to see in any real detail here, but overall it looks like a nice set.
#3 (in color) #5, #6, and #8 would be my favorites.

I like this wedding coverage. The shot of her being walked down the aisle with the attendant holding the photo of what I assume is her departed father (?) has huge emotional impact, just simply huge. What a powerful photo you captured!

The bride's wedding dress might be the most beautiful and perfectly chosen one I've ever seen.

nice stuff here paige! Realize mostly out of your control, but the sky on 9 looks a little awry maybe blending in with her a little too much. nit picking.....3, 8 really like the water shots came out well, one of the water shots might need a little cropping as the water is becoming a little too much of the frame. 14 color i like. Love the processing a usual. Gives your photos a certain brand look very desirable. Lot of shots here, and most seem pretty good to me!

#4, 6 and 9, brother or dad looks more emotional than hubby walker he down the isle plus brides emotion is captured well, very nice

not large enough to see in any real detail here, but overall it looks like a nice set.
#3 (in color) #5, #6, and #8 would be my favorites.
thanks! I know too bad I can't fit them all on here full size :p I'd have to link the entire gallery ;)

I like this wedding coverage. The shot of her being walked down the aisle with the attendant holding the photo of what I assume is her departed father (?) has huge emotional impact, just simply huge. What a powerful photo you captured!

The bride's wedding dress might be the most beautiful and perfectly chosen one I've ever seen.
Thank you! I loved that image as well, I'm so glad I was able to convey the story since including her father was very important to her.

nice stuff here paige! Realize mostly out of your control, but the sky on 9 looks a little awry maybe blending in with her a little too much. nit picking.....3, 8 really like the water shots came out well, one of the water shots might need a little cropping as the water is becoming a little too much of the frame. 14 color i like. Love the processing a usual. Gives your photos a certain brand look very desirable. Lot of shots here, and most seem pretty good to me!
Hey thanks! :heartpump::biggrin-93:

Beautiful set.

I agree, the picture with her father is truly emotional, captured forever, so never forgotten. This is what it's all about.

Nice set!
What type of lighting did you use?

Most reactions

Back