4)
P1000168.jpg

5)
P1000163.jpg

6)
P1000194.jpg

7)
P1000204.jpg

I love #2. I mean, the photo doesn't have any special effects, but I love the feeling I get from looking at it. It reminds me of that TV show "Are you afraid of the dark?". Very cool...

Wow, these are so cool. I love #2. They have a creepy feel to them that I LOVE!!!!!!!!! I think I would be scared just walking through the place.

don't you have vandals in your country! most the places we explore in the uk are trashed!

Anyway I like 2,5, and 7 for there spookyness.

I'm fond of #4, the face stretching machine (spit in the bowl).

I really like all the open drawers in #3.

And your photos of abandoned places do make me wonder how so much of the intrastructure in wherever you are can get abandoned and run down and out of use in such a short amount of time, with technical things, furniture, all sorts of still useful material can be just left to its own, with no one carefully taking it apart to use it in other places?

Sometimes it just costs more money to take care of it than just hiring some security and letting it rot. So for budget reasons, these places are left to rot, with the equipment and such left inside. As for your comment Ab$olut, these places are trashed by vandals, but I try and take pictures that shows the character and history of these places, not that they are wrecked.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back