Hipster's Biker Bar

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was driving in Atlanta and spotted this place while stopped at a red light. It looks like the gangsters are up to no good again. It's time to dawn my riding jacket, hop on my hog and show them who's boss in town. It was a random off the cuff shot in downtown Atlanta traffic, but it's one of my favorites.

hipster.jpg

When I read your description I'm immediately reminded of the episode of South Park where the bikers invade the town.

Nice photo though. Perhaps a tighter crop will compliment it better.

Not what I expected to see, I thought is was Sons of Anarchy. Nice shot but Its to bad you couldn't lose the cars to each side.

I was hoping to see a guy wearing horn rimmed glasses, tight jeans and a Harley jacket haha.

But that bar is indeed very hipster. I think the logo needs more triangles though.

Getting closer and pushing the boundaries of personal space with this group could've really helped the shot, I like it though, Tighter crop and make the blacks blacker and you have it.

Getting closer and pushing the boundaries of personal space with this group could've really helped the shot, I like it though, Tighter crop and make the blacks blacker and you have it.

This was a spontaneous shot. I pulled up to a red light and looked over to my right and found an amazing occurance. When I see hipsters in the wild, I get excited, especially if it's at a run down, law-breaking biker bar such as this. I yelled at my wife to roll the window down, as the crosswalk sign was counting down for my light to turn green. I was too lazy to put my camera up, so it was still slung to me. I mounted my camera and pew pew it went. I got bout the best shot I could from where I was at.

This was a spontaneous shot. I pulled up to a red light and looked over to my right and found an amazing occurance. When I see hipsters in the wild, I get excited, especially if it's at a run down, law-breaking biker bar such as this. I yelled at my wife to roll the window down, as the crosswalk sign was counting down for my light to turn green. I was too lazy to put my camera up, so it was still slung to me. I mounted my camera and pew pew it went. I got bout the best shot I could from where I was at.

I see, Good work! still though, if you use layers on photoshop you can change the blacks slightly, but nice job :) was there a colour version?

I see, Good work! still though, if you use layers on photoshop you can change the blacks slightly, but nice job :) was there a colour version?

Yes there is. The sun was right down on them and blew them out for the most part. I'll layer it up a bit in PS.

Great photo and a real surprise to see the content after reading the title. Nice work and i wish i had a bike gang like that near me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back