Historic one room schoolhouse ~ 1800's

To get great B+W it is best to shoot in B+W (Film) had a quick play but it not perfect for B+W

schooll4-L.jpg

This B+W film, my partners old horse shot with FP4 Canon Eos5 and 300mmF2.8L
401400865_QSX8K-L.jpg

This is completely off topic but
Tell me how the concert was! Im loving their new album, david lee roth still got it, lol.

TenaciousTins said:
Umm M stands for manual...if it's a Canon, AP is aperture priority and Tv is shutter priority. M is full manual.

M..... Stands for read your manual! Then you would know what m stands for! Lol!

To get great B+W it is best to shoot in B+W (Film) had a quick play but it not perfect for B+W

schooll4-L.jpg

This B+W film, my partners old horse shot with FP4 Canon Eos5 and 300mmF2.8L
401400865_QSX8K-L.jpg

I have heard that about b&w's before. Unfortunately, film photography doesn't interest me. Yeah, thanks for the edit, however, if I can't achieve the historic look, then I will go for color. Looking forward to going back Wednesday, not just for the photo's, but also because I have an interest in history. Love the horse photo. Great b&w!! p.s. Van halen was awesome!

Gary I see a blanket on that horse! Only you can make a pic with a blanket look nice lol! I hate photographing horses in blankies :)

This is completely off topic but
Tell me how the concert was! Im loving their new album, david lee roth still got it, lol.

The concert was awesome! I left there last night saying "I no longer want to be a photographer...I want to be able to play guitar like Eddie!" OMG, (he is my celebrity crush) I do believe if his head were cut off, he could still play guitar!!

Gary I see a blanket on that horse! Only you can make a pic with a blanket look nice lol! I hate photographing horses in blankies :)

Yes it was shot in the middle of winter, i think i also pushed the film to iso800 which is 3 stops over it's base iso, my partner went on a hunt today so look out for some shots, i also shot 2 rolls of 120 film 1 b+w and 1 color

This is completely off topic butTell me how the concert was! Im loving their new album, david lee roth still got it, lol.
The concert was awesome! I left there last night saying "I no longer want to be a photographer...I want to be able to play guitar like Eddie!" OMG, (he is my celebrity crush) I do believe if his head were cut off, he could still play guitar!!
He probably could play with no head lol wouldn't suprise me. His son isn't too bad on the bass either

Most reactions

New Topics

Back