Hitchiker *NWS*

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Never stop for strangers. There's no telling what might happen.

57772320-L.jpg

Geez! Woodsac, this is awesome!

It could be a movie poster for an upcoming blockbuster!

You've got a twisted mind, dude ... I like that about you! :D

Keep 'em coming, Woods ... keep 'em coming!

Doesn't everyone carry a large, shiny kitchen knife with them :scratch: no...........just me? :lol:

Thanks you guys! This was way harder to set up than I thought!. Another one that I couldn't have done without my wife :hugs:

I had to be in the exact right position and the camera had to be above waist level in order to get any definition. I mounted a clamp on light with a 100W bulb to my grill and pointed it up towards my head. A little ways below that, behind my back, is a super bright cylindrical halogen work shop light. And then once the shutter was released on timer, my wife pointed a bright flashlight at the knife, and a dimmer flashlight at my face. Took about 18 shots and somewhere around an hour to get it right :confused:

I have a power inverter in my truck. It plugs into the cigarette lighter and converts power to 110V. I ran an extension cord out the window and that's where the lights came from. I had to clone out the yellow power cords that dropped down behind me :mrgreen:

I also took a thermos with some steaming hot water. Right before the shot, I poured it on my head. Of course it had cooled off some by now :) I was hoping for some steam since we had been outside for around an hour, but it didn't work. So that's all my secrets for this one.

Really cool woodsac, you never seem to run out of creepy ideas...

:cokespit:
Dude, this is awsome, good move with the light on the blade, similar to what i had to do for my vamp shot, really shows up well. Shame about the hot water idea, would have been cool..... seems like it could have worked, maybe not enough light?.... but it doesn't really matter, this is a killer shot, i could never do summin like this.... i dont look menaceing enough.... but you seem to take to it quite easily..... (a few more bumps on the head and you could be living it!:lmao: ) Great addition to the D/S gallery :thumbup:

anicole said:
Geez! Woodsac, this is awesome!

It could be a movie poster for an upcoming blockbuster!

You've got a twisted mind, dude ... I like that about you! :D

Keep 'em coming, Woods ... keep 'em coming!

I agree

Very good stuff, both technically and artistically! I had a kitchen-knife related idea, but didn't have time to do it this weekend. Great job on the lighting - I've never managed to get car headlights to work well before, so I know how tough it is!

Rob

Thanks again.
I don't think I post this (or some of my others) anywhere else with such open arms :hug::

i just want you right now, woodsac.......seriously.

great shot.... i adore the scary mean side of you.... your blowing me away!!

our own alfred hitchcock..........

JonK said:
master of the macabre :thumbup:
:hail: :hail: I agree. Your stuff it killer...no pun intended. Gotta dig this shot. Well done man:thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back