Resin42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone.

I'm David from Glasgow, been threatening to get into photography for some time and finally got myself a camera last month (Nikon D40). I'm loving it so far, I've taken a few shots I'm really proud of and I've identified a few areas I want to improve in, hoping y'all can help with that. :)

I'm generally doing landscapes and city scapes at the moment with the odd still life and some dodgy portraits thrown in. I'd really like to get into gig photography.

Loving the forum, there's some pretty talented people on here, I'm particularly digging the Darkside Gallery. Looking forward to stealing all your ideas (did I say that out loud?) ;)

Alright David,

Glad you found the site, it's very helpful. I'm from Ayrshire myself so not too far away from yourself.

Look forward to seeing some of your posts in the gallery soon..

Hi David, and welcome to TPF. I see a contingent of Scots welcomed you right away, so hope you feel at home and dive right in.

No matter where a Scotsman goes in the world he'll meet some guy who stays three streets away from him (probably in the pub, go figure) We have a strange gravitational pull to each other.

Cheers to all for the welcome and especially nice to have some neighbours around.

Hey, welcome aboard.

hiya, I am new too. I am an American staying in the Merchant City, Glasgow, for a while. Also shooting with a D40.

glasgow is where all my family are stationed
lovely place,
loads of photo opotunities too

Most reactions

Back