Hiya

Dawn Roberts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dawnrobertsphotography.com
Hi, this looks like a great forum!

I found you all last night, through the bludomain blog interview. I post on a couple of other photography forums, but have yet to find one that I actually like, that isn't a MWAC board disguised as a professional board. :)

That said, I am a MWAC, but a professional one! :) I have 2 children, 1 husband, 1 dog and lots of fresh and salt water creatures. I live in California.

My interest in photography started at a young age. I've had a camera all my life, in some form or another. I started my business last year, and have seen quite a bit of success. I shoot mainly children and family portraiture, although I did try a couple wedding (which I hated) and events. I've also shot for a local magazine, which was fun.

I love all aspects of photography, I don't limit myself to just portraiture. I appreciate all art, no matter if I don't like it or not. Art is so subjective, and I'm not arrogant enough to tell someone it's not art just because I don't like it!

You will find that I am outspoken, accept honest CC, encourage learning and am willing to share.

Thank you!

Welcome to TPF!!

Welcome,

I've always said that it would be great to have someone from the Manitoba Woman's Advisory Council, here on the forum.

Just kidding....but what does MWAC mean?

Hello Dawn, glad you found TPF. Welcome!

Most reactions

Back