Hm....

noob873

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe not one of my better shots. Not too sure what I think about it.
Suggestions? Comments?

DSC_4016a.jpg

I like the red a lot, but I wish the chainsaw was brighter so you could easily tell that it was a chainsaw.

if i hadnt read that comment that said it was a chainsaw, id have had no idea...

Yeah a lot of people couldnt really tell that he was holding a chainsaw...oh well.

I like your idea with this one. The red light is cool. We used 4 150watt red lights to illuminate our executioners room at halloween. The effect was amazing.
I really enjoy what you have going here. Like what was mentioned above, the lighting on the chainsaw could be a bit brighter. Maybe bounce a smaller watt bulb off the wall to the lower left if it is possible. Also the expression on your face could be more aggressive. Please...no offence to you at all. Just if you were going to go out and tear a few people up, you might be more anxious.:)
Me....? Ask Anty. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
oh...my chainsaw is bigger then your chainsaw.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nice work tho...hope to see more from you. :)

Haha. Thats actually a friend of mine, I kinda liked the expression that came out, I dont know, seemed sorta creepy I guess, sorta like hes watching someone and waiting? I dont know, :lol: But yes an aggressive face would have been cool too. :)

Most reactions

Back