Hmm, rumours ...

Nikon has got a lot of catching up to do...............:)

FF digital, mirrorless, AF rangefinder camera ... modeled after the S2 ... hmm, probably not.

Hoping the doofus design crew responsible for the Df got the boot long ago. They're stuck since Fuji's already produced pretty SLR and rangefinder style cameras. Then there's the mount issue: F or a new one? The list goes on...

$3,900 and $2,900
Way too rich for me to even look at.
I'll wait till they have more affordable stuff to look.

But I've already jumped ship to the Olympus micro 4/3 system, for my "tweener" system.

At least Nikon may be coming up with something to make the D850 seem cheap.

At least Nikon may be coming up with something to make the D850 seem cheap.

Yeah, then I treat it like I did the Hasselblads (back in yesteryear), I just glanced at it in the show case.
Too expensive to even dream about.

Though I am curious what the product road map is for the consumer and prosumer line for both cameras and lenses. And if they neglect the mirrorless DX line of lenses with GOOD lenses, as they currently have. I had to go up to FX lenses to get GOOD glass for my DX camera.

36572371_10156694268718159_2827665107427786752_n.jpg

plus i just bought a D850 last month

exactly. Fuji is coming out with an affordable medium format mirrorless (compared to the GFX) that will look like an oversized XPro 2. It will have the GFX sensor, now that is innovative and exciting.

Hoping the doofus design crew responsible for the Df got the boot long ago. They're stuck since Fuji's already produced pretty SLR and rangefinder style cameras. Then there's the mount issue: F or a new one? The list goes on...
Nikon has the resources to produce nearly any equipment that they could imagine, but they won't due to their corporate model.

Nikon has the resources to produce nearly any equipment that they could imagine, but they won't due to their corporate model.

If sheer lack of design talent and innovative drive is part of the Nikon corporate model, then there's a problem. Fuji decided to do it differently quite a few years ago:

Fujifilm Finds Niche With Old-Style Cameras That Mask a High-Tech Core

Most reactions

Back