marmots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so i used to be able to just copy and paste pictures directly to here
whats going on

I saw your attempt in the test forum:

You can't post a local path .. "file:c:\documents ....." to a website.. It has to be uploaded to a place that can be served on the internet.

1) You can upload the picture to a host site: picturetrail, flickr, etc.. and then surround the url direct link around the tags
2) if you are a subscriber, you can also upload the photo as an attachment to the post directly on TPF.

I saw your attempt in the test forum:

You can't post a local path .. "file:c:\documents ....." to a website.. It has to be uploaded to a place that can be served on the internet.

1) You can upload the picture to a host site: picturetrail, flickr, etc.. and then surround the url direct link around the tags
2) if you are a subscriber, you can also upload the photo as an attachment to the post directly on TPF.[/quote]

no that was from the internet
dont know why it said that

and i dont want to save and upload abunch of random pictures from the internet

plus i used to be able to do it

and i dont want to save and upload abunch of random pictures from the internet

plus i used to be able to do it
If you ever subscribed here, you'd have gained the direct upload/attachment option. Where did you copy your work from, to paste it in here? I agree, we should not be talking about "random pictures from the internet", only your own images.

Generally speaking, it's best to do as advised above, which is to have your images stored elsewhere at a place like flickr or photobucket and use the

well im saying things in the off topic forum that i wouldn't want to junk up my flickr with

Just open a separate and free photobucket account then. I have one that I used to use for all my photos before I moved to flickr - it now just gets used for just those kind of images.

Most reactions

Back