I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Am I the only one who is excited about the Stanly Cup finals?

I've been a season ticket holder in Edmonton, for close to 10 years....and this run that the Oilers are on...is just too much. Two months ago, we weren't even sure they would make the playoffs...now they are the first 8th seated team to ever make the finals.

I've been to all the home games...and the atmosphere is electric. Rachel Hunter was spotted at the game...she is appearently dating one of the Oilers (Stoll).

GO OILERS!

The WHAT Cup finals??? :scratch:

KIDDING MIKE!!!! I did see the Oilers on TV the othr day when I was flippin through the channels...and I thought of you! :) I know nothing about hockey myself.

Who would've thought that these two would make the the final? So far it's been an entertaining playoffs. Being a fellow canadian I'm cheering on the oilers as well, should be a great time for you guys. Too bad Roloson is injured, he deserved to play in these finals, I don't think Markenen has it in him but you never know.

Let's go Oilers!

The Oilers were planning to play Markenen in the finals anyway....he is out secret weapon. ;)

This has certainly been a wild hockey playoffs. It's too bad almost all of it was on OLN which I don't get at home. At least I got to catch a lot of games at work.

GO OILERS!

Hey! Big Mike! Where are ya?? Still celebrating??? Whatta game, and you were there, weren't ya? How was it afterwards? Dish, man.

GO OILERS!

I can Say it was fantastic during and afterwords at my friends house. I'm so excited for the last game. I'm just choked I have to be back in Red Deer for the last game!

Memo though: Never wear sandals to a kegger.....

Know what sucks?

I'm at my cousin's graduation tommorrow night

I miss Game 7

I heard the PM was at the game last night but wasn't wearing a Jersey. He must have stuck out like a sore thumb!

They can pull it off :D

well, it sure was an interesting series. I would have never thought the Oilers were going to do so well. At least the team that beat us (detroit) made it to the end. Makes me feel a little better about all the geriatrics we have here. I was actually talking to Pete Karmonos (owner of the hurricanes) and he said he couldnt believe that the #8 seeded team was playing so well, and he was worried about them.

joyride said:
well, it sure was an interesting series. I would have never thought the Oilers were going to do so well. At least the team that beat us (detroit) made it to the end. Makes me feel a little better about all the geriatrics we have here. I was actually talking to Pete Karmonos (owner of the hurricanes) and he said he couldnt believe that the #8 seeded team was playing so well, and he was worried about them.

Quick stat for Detroit fans here. The last three teams that eliminated Detroit, made it to the finals only to lose. Ducks, Flames and now the Oilers. Good thing the Leafs are in the East.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back