inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What do you think?

2boys2.jpg

2boys.jpg

2boys3.jpg

2boys4.jpg

Love the black and white. I think the last one has to be my fav :)

Please don't take this the wrong way but, that first one reminds me of two drunk boys over the edge of a boat.... That last one I like becuase it looks like just some fun sunbathing which I personally.. enjoy.

Sorry to say so, but the first looks decidedly ... wrong, somehow. I am not happy with composition in that one, either.
Nor am I happy with your compo in #2 ... too much rock, too sharp and in focus, so the two persons seem to be less interesting ... and there is not even a spider on that rock making its way towards them...

Personally, I like the third best here, if you still want to go with your theme of "holding on", since they are both holding onto to that rock while they squint towards something. Those two are the same as in your #2, right? And it is that very rock across which NO SPIDER crawls towards them, isn't it so?

The last is very well done with the reflection in the rock pool and the see to be seen in the background, that faraway person not "cut off" anywhere by your frame ... and the two just enjoying the sun ... I would think those rocks can become fairly hot in the sun... do they?

Thanks alot for your comments. Personally, I guess No. 1 is open for interpretation so it's still ok wth me. 2, it has some air of ambiguity, that intrigued me. 3, the composition is interesting. 4, I'm not sure, I hope it's not too contrasty that it became an eye sore. Hehe-

Most reactions

New Topics

Back