Holding On

Begs the question in my mind what IS on the other side of this. I like the tone here. As a matter of fact, I am just enjoying the darkside.

Great shot. Just curious, what IS on the otherside?

Thanks woody and silentmaven... to answer your question, she is on the other side:

61696744-O.jpg

Thanks again!

Hey calliope, me and chiller have both posted this statue (or very similar).... must be a popular one all around the globe. I love the angle you caught it on the first one tho, didn't think of doing that, works great! :thumbup:

Archangel said:
Hey calliope, me and chiller have both posted this statue (or very similar).... must be a popular one all around the globe. I love the angle you caught it on the first one tho, didn't think of doing that, works great! :thumbup:

Yeah, I remember those photos. JM also posted a photo of this statue a while ago... all awesome photos and I knew I couldn't capture it like you guys did so I tried something different. I also tried a regular approach (the second photo) but didn't like it as much as you guys' photo. Didn't plan on posting it until asked what the front looked like. :lol:

Thanks everyone for the comments.

great shots calliopallie! look at you going to graveyards, now...!!!

and you dont even bat an eye.....(i'm so proud!!)

i have never seen a shot like the first...that is a great angle...and really creative... love them both!

Awesome! I love the first ... it's almost creepy with just the hands.

The second is so moving.... all that grief.

The pearls ... did you dig out the prop bag or were they already there?

The pearls were already there...

Thanks raven and nicole!

i never considered walking around to the back of this one. excellent eye!

Most reactions

Back