Holga filters?

I haven't seen them either....too funny! Holga's are apparently the way hot item right now. :D

Yeah, I DIDN'T order from Freestyle because of that minimum order thing. It would take me forever to use up that much film, since I can't really afford to be getting it developed all the time!!! :)

Ok, I've been re-inspired to finish up my Holga shots and get em sent off now. I'll hafta do that this weekend.

Core, you could always get true b&w film, so then you could develop it yourself and save on that cost. :0)

Karalee said:
Yeah but with your 3 jobs.... :shock:

Yeah, who has the time to learn how to develop them. And besides, they ARE true b/w, thank you very much, which is why it's costing me so much to have them sent off. 3 rolls for around $35.00 for developing. At least at the place where Orie suggessged a while back, dalelab.com (I think). I can't get the order form to work right for printing, though...my puter chops off half of the page, and when I click the button to format for printing, it comes up with an error. :(

then if thier true black and white, develop it yourself *smiles*. It should only take half an hour to do it yourself. Think of the money youd save. :0)

And as for learning how, theres lots here that could tel you how to do it. The simplified version is you put the film in a reel *isnt sure about medium format film, which I think the holga uses* and you pour some chemicals into a container and you mix it once in a while for 10 minutes, dump and put in different chemicals, mix for 10 minutes, dump, then put in the 3rd set of chemicals, mix for 10 minutes, dump, and then run through water for 10 minutes and you hang it to dry. :0) If you have a big enough tank, you can do more than one reel at a time to save you time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back