Holga Photos

P Bailey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
col003.jpg

col001.jpg

e7a40c8a.jpg

Holga, Agfa Optima 100, Handheld

I love teh campy look of color film in Holgas. I keep telling myself I have to get some!!

Not a lot of vignetting here, PB. Wonder why?? :scratch:
Still, that bottom shot of the sunflower is wonderful. I love it!! :D

I guess, I got one of the few Holgas that take nice photos. I was surprised when I developed these.

Have you taken out the plastic piece from the center covering the battery? That keeps the light leaks from doing their job. Just tape yer battery in place!!! I made the mistake of not doing that and got 12 shots of a battery.

BTW nice shots.

Battery??

Looks to me like the cropping piece wasn't taken out, that would be why the pics aren't square. Unless PB cropped em all...

I really like that top one for some reason. I guess it just makes me wonder what the heck is going on. :)

I will be shooting the Holga with the mask in place. I like the 6X4.5 format. The first photo is of someone checking the VIN plate for the make of the Futuramic. Turned out to be an Oldsmobile.

Well that makes sense then! I kinda liked the format with the mask in too, but I like the vignetting too much. Plus I destroyed my mask by trying to alter it... so I can't go back now...

Most reactions

Back