Holiday Bow HDR - My First HDR

dont give up! You did not say the same thing..I am not mind reader and don't have powers. From reading your post you say similar but add its not bright enough to be considered HDR....this is where I think we differ. Perhaps using in your opinion would be a better way of saying it.

No hard feelings man just we will agree to disagree but, never give up!

p.s.
do you like my tree:hug::

Wow.. I joined this forum to get critiques, not arguments.. OK, I get it.. It's underexposed, but you didn't see the second reply I posted on here about the setting at which I was snapping my photos. I was asking for critiques on the quality of the photo. It's my first HDR.. Thought I'd try it out while I was shooting with my tripod. If my HDR photo here causes THIS much argument, then maybe I chose the wrong forum..

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.. I'm out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.. I joined this forum to get critiques, not arguments.. OK, I get it.. It's underexposed, but you didn't see the second reply I posted on here about the setting at which I was snapping my photos. I was asking for critiques on the quality of the photo. It's my first HDR.. Thought I'd try it out while I was shooting with my tripod. If my HDR photo here causes THIS much argument, then maybe I chose the wrong forum..

Welcome to the wacky world of photography! As this discussion points out, there is no "right" or "wrong" in many, but not all, photographic situations.

Okay. well if you want critiques on your photo as an HDR... It's lacking. Mostly because it doesn't display the entire tonal gamut that I would expect it to as an HDR. It depends heavily on what subject you choose, and the exposure increments you take. You need to first start with a subject that's worth displaying an extended tonal range in a photograph. This was not a good scenario to try HDR with.

Most reactions

Back