Holiday Donation! NIB Tamron 55-200

:cheers: :thumbsup: can't wait to see some pics! Happy Holidays Everyone!

:cheers: :thumbsup: can't wait to see some pics! Happy Holidays Everyone!

Thanks Coastal, and thanks again for the plug earlier. I'll now have coverage from 17 thru 200 and if I need to reach out even further, I could always dust off the 'ol 300mm AIs.

It's so awesome of you to do this!! I would love to get a new lens but im a canon user and haven't been here long enough. Oh we'll maybe one day in the future. :) still awesome to see you do this!!

the lens is in the mail Rick58!
USPS guesstimate ETA is next Wednesday.

Once again, Thank you very much sir. It will be a welcome addition. Hopefully USPS will treat better then the UPS truck I was following Monday night. He forgot to close his rear doors and packages were falling out all over the street at every turn. I caught up to him and let him know, but who knows what was missing or broken by the time we got turned around and got back there.

I just got home and found a newTamron zoom waiting on my door step. Merry Christmas to Me!

I would like to publicly thank Jason and his wife once again for their overwhelming generosity. I'll snap a few samples using the lens after the holiday.

Once again....thank you!

I just got home and found a newTamron zoom waiting on my door step. Merry Christmas to Me!

I would like to publicly thank Jason and his wife once again for their overwhelming generosity. I'll snap a few samples using the lens after the holiday.

Once again....thank you!

Merry xmas Rick, from Pixmedic and wife. Enjoy!

Once again....thank you!

Merry xmas Rick, from Pixmedic and wife. Enjoy!

Thank you and the same to you and yours!

Most reactions

Back