Hollywood walk around

shaunly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wanted to test my new 80-200 AF-D, so me and my buddy decided to walk around Hollywood blvd.

the infamous Hollywood bacon wrap dogs. :drool: **beware, very addictive**
5021245544_63a30e17d3_b.jpg

Hollywood and Highland
5021245718_76b8293ef3_b.jpg

This guy was everywhere!
5021245910_586861399b_b.jpg

8000 ISO!
5021245628_e9c4c327f1_b.jpg

Here's the complete set: Hollywood 09/23/10 - a set on Flickr

thanks for looking =)

Hey, some cool stuff there in the Flickr gallery! Nice shootin'!

That Spiderman guy...is he promoting the film(s) or is he just a local character with a costume?

Hey, some cool stuff there in the Flickr gallery! Nice shootin'!

That Spiderman guy...is he promoting the film(s) or is he just a local character with a costume?

Seriously, SKEPTIC much???

It's obviously the real spider man!!!! He's going to fight the big creepy guy named "H" man. "H" man is broadcasting live from a giant telescreen, sending strong radio waves across the city to draw all of the women against their will to the "Gap" for his evil plot to take over the world. See that last picture? She's a walking zombie, and you can't see her face but she's chanting "Help "H" man take over the world at the gap....."

So Spiderman is on his way to wake the lady up by ordering a hotdog from the vendor in picture number one. The guy is onto Mr. H and has worked with Spiderman to develope an antidote for his brain messages, and has concealed it in the ketchup.

DUH!

kool pics...i wish i had free time to drive down there...aww california...

Seriously, SKEPTIC much???

It's obviously the real spider man!!!! He's going to fight the big creepy guy named "H" man. "H" man is broadcasting live from a giant telescreen, sending strong radio waves across the city to draw all of the women against their will to the "Gap" for his evil plot to take over the world. See that last picture? She's a walking zombie, and you can't see her face but she's chanting "Help "H" man take over the world at the gap....."

So Spiderman is on his way to wake the lady up by ordering a hotdog from the vendor in picture number one. The guy is onto Mr. H and has worked with Spiderman to develope an antidote for his brain messages, and has concealed it in the ketchup.

DUH!

:lol:

But then spider man goes into the headshop and buys one of the gas mask bongs and ends up playing on the hand rails as he forgot what he was doing.

Nice. Do you by any chance use your high ISO noise reduction in camera? I find that it helps alot

1. I have never had the nerve to buy one of those hot dogs.. But my gosh, they smell so good..
2. I used to work on that corner on Hollywood and Highland (no, not that kinds of work:lmao: I worked for a talent agency that was on the 12ths floor. )

I know exactly where you were-- = ) Not too far from the Hollywood sign.

Small world....I was in town on business and got some shots of ole Spidey too...Was earlier in the day. He must have hung out for a long time that day.

spidey2.jpg

Then there was this law enforcement officer there too.

Arrested.jpg

Nice. Do you by any chance use your high ISO noise reduction in camera? I find that it helps alot

I shoot in RAW plus Jpeg M, so on images that I feel jpeg aren't cutting it, I'll develop it with RAW in ACR and apply NR on there. On Jpeg setting, NR is set to Normal in camera. I can post an image shot with RAW and NO NR if you like to see.

Small world....I was in town on business and got some shots of ole Spidey too...Was earlier in the day. He must have hung out for a long time that day.

spidey2.jpg

Then there was this law enforcement officer there too.

Arrested.jpg

Looks like Hollywood is getting much safer these days. We got Spidey and Police working hard!

hahaha I just realized, spider man is on the pole making sure people are turning right on the right lane!

Most reactions

Back