Holy 1 Hour Medium Format Batman!

rwebbart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
O.K., it's a little longer than 1 hour, but it is same day none the less. I just found a lab in my area that can handle my stuff in house. I am excited because I can do more with my Brownie Hawkeye without worrying about loosing my precious spools.

Not that ya'll might care too much, but I was soooo happy I just had to tell someone.

that's good for you... i'm very lucky.. i can get my 35mm stuff done by a friend for 2.50 australian dolars.. that's at a small consumer place... then if i want any slides or medium format done i can pay 7 aus a role and it's done in 2 hours :) I'd imagine that's a bit special though.

rwebbart said:
O.K., it's a little longer than 1 hour, but it is same day none the less. I just found a lab in my area that can handle my stuff in house. I am excited because I can do more with my Brownie Hawkeye without worrying about loosing my precious spools.

Not that ya'll might care too much, but I was soooo happy I just had to tell someone.
You have reason to be happy about that! In house service is wonderful, same day turnaround is just awesome. Give them lots of your business! :)

Most reactions

Back