Holy Water

ravimittalid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5994675680_2f61176f12_b.jpg

C & C are whole heartedly welcome...Please be critical as much as possible...I would appreciate..:)
& also if any PP and be done....Any subtitle suggestions are also welcome...
Thanx...

It is a flat image with no defined subject. It looks like a nice place but in all honesty, this is a snapshot, not a work of art.

If you were trying to convey to us a peaceful running water scene, then the far right side really needs to be in focus as well. But there are just too many elements to really make it work.

you need to select what you want to show us.. just one part of that photo, and then make that one part as best as it can be... :)

Notice how the water flow is slanting towards the left edge of the picture? That leads the eyes out of the picture. You need to compose the shot so you lead the eyes in. Also avoid taking shots where there is sunlight spots, because although they aren't your subject they immediately drew my attention and THEN I saw the waterfall. If you are going to edit this in pp, I would change to a portrait crop of just the waterfall and as much pool as possible. Up the contrast a tad and the vibrancy. That's just my opinion though...

Most reactions

Back