Home SWEET Home!!!

neea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well we made it... alive.

Two weeks in Mexico is a very long time. Partially because it's a long time to be somewhere, anywhere, and a long time to be away from somewhere... HOME.

The weather was 110% perfect the whole time. No rain. Hardly any clouds. And very hot. We were extremley grateful for our air conditioned room!!!

It's nice to say that I've been there but I don't think I will ever go back.

I didn't take any wedding pictures but hopefully later today I'll have the rest uploaded for all to see.

It's great to be home :):hail:

^
^
^
Yeah, what he sez... Welcome back! :D

welcome back :) :)

however I do not get the idea of 2 weeks away from home being a long time ... if I am travelling for a month I am usually sad to get home, and that does not mean I do not like home ;)

looking forward to the images :)

We stayed in Rincon de Guayabitos. It's about an hour north of Puerta Vallarta and an hour south of Tepic.

It wasn't at all like I expected it to be. I honestly don't think I'd ever go back again. I couldnt get over how much garbage there was. They live in such a beautiful country yet they don't care that the streets and highways are littered with plastic bottles and bags (the same thing bugs me alot at home too. im a bit of an enviromentalist. haha).

It made me slightly thankful that we pay taxes so our garbage can be in nice bins and picked up on a regular basis, and people are hired by the county/city to pick up garbage in town and on the highways.

I always knew I was lucky to live where I do but the trip made me thankful for every single little thing... like taxes.. which I'm sure I will regret next time they go up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back