Home

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure about this one, couldn't get the exact angle I wanted because the fellow was staring me down as I passed by. C&C is greatly appreciated.

Home by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

Ummmm....this one's just not working out for me, tevo. I am sure that having been present at the scene has given you a feeling of...um, something...but as a distant,dispassionate observer with no interest in the scene, the photo is not giving me any reason to develop any interest. Plus, I cannot even figure out what the heck that wheeled contraption is.

Ummmm....this one's just not working out for me, tevo. I am sure that having been present at the scene has given you a feeling of...um, something...but as a distant,dispassionate observer with no interest in the scene, the photo is not giving me any reason to develop any interest. Plus, I cannot even figure out what the heck that wheeled contraption is.

DERREL IS BACK!

The wheeled contraption appeared to be his courier of worldly goods, but I was struck by the sight of seeing just his legs and bare feet on the bricks. I would have liked to show more of his body and not been so far over, but he was giving me a rather unpleasant look as I walked by with my camera so I snapped what I could.

Most reactions

Back