Homemade studio results

thrumyeyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I built a softbox from a shower curtain, bedsheet and 1"x1/2" pine wood to experiment with lighting. Here are some of my results... C&C Welcome!

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4178.jpg

IMG_4155-1.jpg

Doesn't look homemade at all - they all look very professional - especially the 3rd and 5th.

If you wanted you could always play around with the first and fourth in PS (with levels perhaps) to get rid of the gradients, but it truly does not bother me that much.

Great job and welcome to TPF.

Can we see a shot of the softbox?

I didn't think to take a picture of the setup. It is not really finished and looks a little ghetto.
It consists of a 36"x48" sheet of white acrylic laying on a table with a 36"x48" "softbox" propped up by cardboard boxes.

I had to take the softbox apart for space issues, but I plan to set it back up this weekend and I will take a couple of pictures of it to post.

Doesn't look homemade at all - they all look very professional - especially the 3rd and 5th.

If you wanted you could always play around with the first and fourth in PS (with levels perhaps) to get rid of the gradients, but it truly does not bother me that much.

Great job and welcome to TPF.
Thank you!

thats a good home made box, by the looks of it even if u say its a bit getto, been wanting to do do this for a while but never have got round to it apart from esperamenting with white paper.

great shots and lighting, love them

the rubber duckie one is great. I actually wanted to build something like this a while ago, but it never happened.

Just one little bump to make sure that the people who wanted to see the setup pictures got to see them...

nice one thanks for that :) will have to try out my diy skills now

Wow I am very impressed! I would of never thought those photos were from a home set-up. Great job!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back