Honda CRX

awesome shot.

what lens were u shooting and how close was the car?

love the shot. brave guy too. lol. I hav shot out of a window... but not openeng a door. lol

as for the car.... why would you point the front difuser up?? that causes you to lose traction....

this shots awsome
make sure you have a nice print out of that one
perfect!

I love the shot, but the car is ugly (and I'm an enthusiast with a modded 91 Civic Hatch).

But, I commend you on an awesome shot. I'd love to try this with a shot of my car but don't really want anybody else driving my car..lol.

Cool stuff. I've done similar things riding backwards on a snowmobile while shooting other snowmobiles coming behind. You're right about the danger - sometimes that's what it takes to get the shot.

Very brave man! But fantastic shot :) shows your versitility as a photographer too, love it

Nice capture, but I can't believe this was a hand held shot at 1/30 shutter speed.

I have trouble with the sharpness of photos at anything under 1/80 when I'm standing on my feet. Rolling at 60mph is worse, I don't care how smooth the road is.

But if you really did pull that off somehow, you are my hero.

Nice capture, but I can't believe this was a hand held shot at 1/30 shutter speed.

I have trouble with the sharpness of photos at anything under 1/80 when I'm standing on my feet. Rolling at 60mph is worse, I don't care how smooth the road is.

But if you really did pull that off somehow, you are my hero.

1/30th in that much daylight?

Thank you very much guys... Appreciate your comments!!!...

Well, I guess I have good pulse or maybe this was a lucky shot... here is a screenshot of the photo in Nikon Capture NX so you can see the EXIF...

screencrx.jpg

That is an sweet pic. I want to do this with my car this summer. however, I want to be the one driving it.

That was just amazing that it was done hand held. Props!

I've never doubted your shutter speed, etc., but I bet you also shot a bunch of pictures that didn't turn out this sharp, right?

When I've done this kind of thing I've found that all the factors have to work together - steadiness of camera, VR, camera moving pretty much exactly the same speed as the subject, and a smooth spot in the road. Which means shoot a lot and expect to throw away a lot. :lol:

Most reactions

Back