IMG_0036.jpg

TheBoonieswfamily040.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

BEaCH_angel.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

these are my babies
SLRs001.jpg

when you post your pics,number them so i can comment anyhow in no 1 and 2 i would take the granyness away its a good shot without it no 3 is great dont touch it:D no 4 try in black and white or sepia no 5 is good but id like to see it in colour.maybe some contrast in no 6.i like 10 a lot but no 11 is perfect great positioning,how did you take picture of your cams if they were on the table:lmao:

Thread moved to the general gallery since it does not comply with the Critique Gallery guidelines. You may post only one image or variations of it per thread in the Crit Gallery.

Welcome to TPF!

thanks for all the feedback guys!! Ok but the first two.. how come they came out so grainey???

I wouldn't change anything on any of them 'xcept for the first two...

I like contrasty shots, but I think that these two might look spot on if they has less contrast and had a softer feel to them.

yea... i really liked the first two.. but i knew there was something missing.. i dont remmeber what the settings were that i had em on,. but they came out that way... weird.. i ono...keep em comin!!

Ms_jessica said:
...i dont remmeber what the settings were that i had em on,. but they came out that way...

Kodak film?

I've had that problem, too. It isn't a problem if they come out nice, but when you want crisp, the grain is a pain in the butt.

Print a little small and turn down the contrast, and the grain could be minimized, if you want it to be minimized.

yea u know.. i did get those developed through some regular store.. maybe it was the stores grainey pictures.. i usually go to RITZ camera store to get it done.. but its pretty pricey and takes forever... but i guess its worth it to get the pictures comin out nice.. i' wish i could work in my own darkroom, but no room, or money for it... i heard there were places where u can actually rent out a darkroom.. orjust use one with other people who pay to use it too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back