Honey Bee

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had one more macro of a bee that I liked.

34124600314_768611e4bb_c.jpg

Very nice! I need to shoot my macro lens this weekend.

Thank you. That is with a 70-200 and two marco tubes. I got a ringlight for the end of the lens to help light it. (This was my first time shooting with the light for this type of shot.

Thanks John.

Thank you. That is with a 70-200 and two marco tubes. I got a ringlight for the end of the lens to help light it. (This was my first time shooting with the light for this type of shot.

Thanks John.

I've been debating getting a ring light for mine, so far I have just been using natural light when outside. Sunny days within couple hours of noon time. I haven't played around enough with the lens yet. Maybe this weekend I'll put together a quick diffuser for my flash and use it handheld.

What kind of ring flash are you using? Olympus has a really nice one for my lens that you can control the flash output on either side of the lens independently but it is not cheap at all. Thinking of maybe picking up a cheap third-party.

Olympus STF-8 Twin Flash V326160BW000 B&H Photo Video

Beautiful shot! I am like Brent in thinking I need to break out the macro and extension tubes more often.

Very nice image. Good example of how a triadic color scheme can add vibrancy to a scene.

Most reactions

Back