Hoodman Flip up eyeglasses

Jad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
johndoddato.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have started wearing eye glasses and I am having problems using them while photographing. I have lost or broke two pairs of glasses already by constantly taking them off to look through the view finder. If you have my problem, how do you deal with it in the easiest way? I have seen ads for the Hoodman flip up eyeglasses for photographers, but have never seen a pair. They are expensive. Has anyone used these and can you give me your opinion of the quality and the ease of use. Thanks, John

I have started wearing eye glasses and I am having problems using them while photographing. I have lost or broke two pairs of glasses already by constantly taking them off to look through the view finder. If you have my problem, how do you deal with it in the easiest way? I have seen ads for the Hoodman flip up eyeglasses for photographers, but have never seen a pair. They are expensive. Has anyone used these and can you give me your opinion of the quality and the ease of use. Thanks, John

Don't take the glasses off.

I used to have that problem, then my girlfriend suggested I get one of those sports necklaces that slip over the temple tips and grip them. Then you just take off your glasses, and they hang off your neck till you put them back on again. Worked great for me for years.

At some point, I got comfortable shooting with my glasses on, so I don't use the sports necklace with them anymore. But they DO work, and they work well.

I used to have that problem, then my girlfriend suggested I get one of those sports necklaces that slip over the temple tips and grip them. Then you just take off your glasses, and they hang off your neck till you put them back on again. Worked great for me for years.

At some point, I got comfortable shooting with my glasses on, so I don't use the sports necklace with them anymore. But they DO work, and they work well.

Sports.......Smorts.........................You are talking about a librarian necklace. I hope you didn't get the rhinestone version. :lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:
$eyeglasses-chain-lg.jpg

Sorry there Bucky, I just couldn't resist. :)

I don't take my glasses off, and have no problems.

You will have to readjust the diopter adjustment for the viewfinder if you leave the glasses on to shoot.

Most reactions

Back