Hooters Calendar Shoot (semi NWS)

Erik McCormick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't posted in awhile but just recently did a shoot for a young lady who is attempting to be in the 2012 Hooters Calendar. Since I have a full time job, I had to reschedule our original shoot and have her drive 3 hours to me when I found out I was working. So I told her she could bring another outfit and shoot whatever she wanted. It turned out to be an amazing shoot!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Love your work. You did great. I dig the darker photo more though.

Love #6, can't exactly put my finger on why but I really like it. Pose maybe?

#s 3, 5, and 6 are my favorites, she's a lot prettier than some Hooter girls I've seen.

The only thing is in #3 her left arm is blown bad..

Wow, excellent shots.

Regards,
Jake

Beautiful model who obviously has some posing experience. Some really good stuff. But what happened to the lighting on #3? She has a very anemic left arm. If you can't crop to a head and shoulders shot, that would be a throw away for me.

Thanks for sharing.

LOL......#3 is indeed a bit off.
The rest are really excellent

great shots, I know it's stereotyping but I struggle to understand the concept of a girl like this for being a "Hooter girl".. she has much too pretty of a face and not much of an endowment.

probably why she's in the calender..

Great work as always Erik.

I think she a very pretty gal, and that these are some very nice photos. But nothing about them says "Hooters Calendar" to me. I think the bottom line is that they just aren't slutty/trashy enough. And from where I stand, that's a good thing. And the other thing is that she certainly seems to have relatively small breasts, which I would assume makes her less desirable for the hooters calendar. I would say that she's a great looking model, and should set her standards a lot higher than the Hooters calendar.

Beautiful model who obviously has some posing experience. Some really good stuff. But what happened to the lighting on #3? She has a very anemic left arm. If you can't crop to a head and shoulders shot, that would be a throw away for me.

Thanks for sharing.

i was just going to say that, good photos regardless. The last one feels a little underexposed to me

Most reactions

Back