Hope to be improving

D40

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They wanted to meet around 1:30pm (sunny) so I put them in the shade and used the SB-600 and Lightsphere pointed streight on with the cap on the lightsphere.

AndyWhitney.jpg

Here are the specs:
Lens: 70-200mm F/2.8 G
Focal Length: 78mm
Exposure Mode: Manual
Metering Mode: Multi-Pattern
1/400 sec - F/4.5
Exposure Comp.: +2.3 EV
Sensitivity: ISO 200
Optimize Image: Normal
White Balance: Auto

I have asked in another thread but am not getting any answeres; I want to send it to Mpix to try them out and was wandering what kind of paper and finish to get. I thought about trying the metalic finish but don't know what the Lustre is?

THis will look terrible in metallic paper.
It looks oversaturated as is and I'd play with it in pp a little.

And crop it tighter to 4 x 5

THere isn't much information in your post. You say "they"....your clients? What kinda shoot is it? Engagement? I'm guessing it's a paid shoot since your posting in the professional gallery.

I agree with a tighter crop, it's always a rough shooting middle of the day. Kinda looks like a snapshot that could've been taken from my old 3.2 MP coolpix. I would suggest get closer to the subject, and a larger image to post for CC. Can't really tell much about the picture.

Thanks I will not try the metalic paper. Cropping is something I am not sure about, Some shots when cropped in 8x10 end up cutting off the subject, How do you know how to frame a shot so it will print in all sizes?

Most reactions

Back