hoping this will be nice.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
put my website up last night, worked very hard on it, even tho its not professional.

what do you think.

cmariephotography.net

I like it :) and love your photos.

i just think you need to do something with the main content box and your link styles. Maybe colour your content box, or a simple clean background image?

I like it. I do agree with the link box needs something other than the gray

First, get rid of the the no right click script, honestly, if people want to steal your images they will, there's just nothing you can do about it, but not being able to right click bugs the hell outta me (and a lot of others)

Then I would recommend googling a color scheme generator and get a good color scheme going on your site, red and black are a little too...not happy looking, and the gray doesn't fit at all

I also wouldn't have your logo (the five photos with your name) and your name as a header, it's just redundant information, I would keep the logo, but make it bigger

For your prices page, don't make everything so linear, make a table and have it two or three wide and however many down so your page isn't so long

I'd also take a look at your Galleries page in Firefox, it's not behaving well

Looking forward to seeing more though, it's definitely a good start :)

I like it :) and love your photos.

i just think you need to do something with the main content box and your link styles. Maybe colour your content box, or a simple clean background image?

for one you could do a screen shot of the page by hitting the Print screen button and then just edit out the rest, or you could look at the source code of the webpage and find the link directly to the pic and save it from its location and many other ways.

btw
most the links don't work for me and your home link when to the parent directory.

Ok my uncle is actually one who published so ill feed the ideas to him. I dont know Jack about html i just gave him everything to work with. Thanks to everyone for your time.

might not matter much, but the bottom right photo in your logo looks to be a different color than the other B&Ws. since all the other ones appear the same, it might help to have that one the same, or else alter the color of a couple others. i like the above suggestions as well. gosh, what a big job! congrats on getting it accomplished - you are inspiring me to get moving on my website ;) keep up the good work christina

Most reactions

Back