Horrendous lens flare :(

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love this shot personally accept for the lens flare that I think wrecks the whole shot :(

ang1572.jpg

Am I crazy or is this one only destined for the family photo album as nothing more than a sanpshot? (my wife in the pic ;) )

Damn! I dig that! I was too lazy to find out if I could remove the flare but you have given me new hope! WOW! Thanx :oops:

Wicked lens flare... I love it, but then i am a big fan of lens flare when it comes off like this. In a photo like this it adds depth and mood... just my take on it...

Allsmiles7282 said:
boredom and photoshop. :)
Tricky little girl! :D

Your avatar suits the attitude perfectly. It's the best I've seen so far!

It's you in the pic though, right?

I also enjoy lens flare. Generally it is tough making it a likable element in a photo. In this case I think it helps. I am having a hard time with seeing the back of everyones' head and no band.

i personally prefer without lens flare, shows more of the content of the picture,there is nothing wrong with it, just preference, in fact ps has a facility for adding lens flare, i agree with craig about the back of the head. and seeing more of the content of the background, as for the edit,photoshop clonestamp i presume! not a bad job atall...

craig said:
I also enjoy lens flare. Generally it is tough making it a likable element in a photo. In this case I think it helps. I am having a hard time with seeing the back of everyones' head and no band.

DITTO

SLOShooter said:
Lens hood.

Yes, all of my lenses have hoods on ALL the time except for the one used for this shot . . .

converter.jpg

Which when intentional does a really good job of creating WICKED flares like above!

You guys really have me split on this now :scratch:

And ya it does kinda suck the "backs of heads" thing but like I said it really is more of a remember when snapshot sorta pic I guess, not a contest winner by any means ;)

I too like lens flare. It adds a sense of really being there for me. a sense of realism. IMO

Most reactions

New Topics

Back