TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bethanygilbert.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whatcha think?

horseface.jpg

I was wondering if the background was distracting...lol...but you answered that question. I also wanted to know if the hair (on the face) looked realistic b/c I had to edit out some dirt, etc.

Sorry:hug::

I played around with it and couldn't really crop it any other way i liked to avoid that background.

What i would do tho is pump up the saturation and sharpen it a little bit.

I was playing around with that image and i thaught this was kinda cool because the eyes are looking at eachother.

horsefaceweird1vh.jpg

warped_baller said:
I played around with it and couldn't really crop it any other way i liked to avoid that background.

What i would do tho is pump up the saturation and sharpen it a little bit.

I was playing around with that image and i thaught this was kinda cool because the eyes are looking at eachother.

horsefaceweird1vh.jpg

im not a fan of this at all.

maybe we could be more helpful if we saw your out-of-camera version (without post processing etc.)

The background doesn't bother me at all. The exposure looks just fine as well. I would, however, like to see more of the horse's face. The current crop of just one eye leaves a lot to be desired.

jadin said:
The background doesn't bother me at all. The exposure looks just fine as well. I would, however, like to see more of the horse's face. The current crop of just one eye leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh...Thats not really a crop...its how the original was. I saw another photo on here (i think) of a horse's ear and eye like that and I just wanted to see if I could do it. I will try to get a full shot soon..... she's kinda shy tho.

b:D

Most reactions

Back