Horse Hut

AlanO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any thoughts on this photo? I really liked the bw conversion but the more I look at them I have grown to like the color, for different reasons, equally as much.

Horse Hut by Nokinrocks, on Flickr

Horse Hut by Nokinrocks, on Flickr

Last edited:
IMHO the photo would looks better if you could see both of the horses heads. As for BW vs color, I like the BW conversion better because the color version seems blah to me.

IMHO the photo would looks better if you could see both of the horses heads. As for BW vs color, I like the BW conversion better because the color version seems blah to me.

I am looking for that kind of objectivity. Thanks for the comment.

Nice image. I prefer the color. I am just a big fan of muted/limited color palettes.

I prefer the color.You can see both of the horses tails blowing in the wind and the cloud movement. Very nice.

Well, I guess I'm out on the limb alone so far. I love the crisp tones of the B&W. The color is "pretty" but to me it's just a nice color photo. This may not be a very objective opinion :wink:

opps...Sorry EOV, welcome to my limb :lol:

I think this is pretty nice, altho the color has blue tones in the sky and brownish tones on the land part.
I think the only problems with it are the indistinct drk horse (and that could be fixed a bit) and the blown out roof on the hut.
Perhaps a more nostalgic treatment would be interesting?

horsesll.jpg~original

I think this is pretty nice, altho the color has blue tones in the sky and brownish tones on the land part.
I think the only problems with it are the indistinct drk horse (and that could be fixed a bit) and the blown out roof on the hut.
Perhaps a more nostalgic treatment would be interesting?

horsesll.jpg~original

I like your thinking Lew, maybe a little lighter on the clouds but a good interpetation. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back