Horse play

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From my "session" with my babies. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39010

Whatcha doing on the ground mom? :lol:

funnye.jpg

Aw! I don't think that's a blooper! I love it!

(btw, have I ever told you that I'm TOTALLY jealous of you, cuz I've wanted horses all my life?)

I thought it was a funny shot but not necessarily something that I'd blow up and put on a wall at home. She's such a curious girl. :mrgreen:

I wanted horses my whole life. I finally bought Shadow when I was 31 and haven't looked back since. :lovey: Awwwww I didn't know you wanted horses. Come out here and I'll take you riding. :D

photogoddess said:
I thought it was a funny shot but not necessarily something that I'd blow up and put on a wall at home. She's such a curious girl. :mrgreen:

I wanted horses my whole life. I finally bought Shadow when I was 31 and haven't looked back since. :lovey: Awwwww I didn't know you wanted horses. Come out here and I'll take you riding. :D

Yup...since I was a widdle girl. I have collections of horse everything (haven't collected much in recent years though) and I used to have horse posters all over my room when I was a kid. I also used to get in trouble because in school I was constantly drawing horses in the margins of my homework, and because I always used up all my notebook paper doing that! :lol:

Seriously...I have BOXES somewhere entirely filled with notebooks filled with nothing but horse drawings.

*sigh* Someday. :)

That wouldn't happen if you stayed off of our trails. :lol: Just kidding. Horses and bikes can co-exist on trails with no problem as long as everyone is considerate of each other. We'll move for you and you promise not to sneak up on us and let us pass if we need to. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back