Horse & Senior session from tonight.

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot this gorgeous senior tonight, not very often I have a horse in pictures, and I'm not sure that's my genre! I would love any CC on the horse shots specifically, but am including some other images for the fun of it!

sr%20pics%20004-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20036-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20010-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20023-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20070-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20098-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20162-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20214-L.jpg

sr%20pics%20270-L.jpg

The Iron Man core reactor t-shirt in 8 makes that shot my favorite. I like it already for the lighting, nice OOF background, colors, and casual pose. The t-shirt injects some humor into it, imo. Yeah the hair is really "hot" but I don't really mind it in this case. #6 is a close second and is probably going to be a favorite for those wanting a more traditional look. The repeating lines are nice as is the contrast of the hard metal and her. btw - she has really nice skin and a natural, pleasant expression.

Shot this gorgeous senior tonight, not very often I have a horse in pictures, and I'm not sure that's my genre! I would love any CC on the horse shots specifically, but am including some other images for the fun of it!

Very nice set
Did you use any lighting

ok...this is jmo...so don't take it seriously....
the second photo is weird. I keep looking at the horse's but...

others are great :)

lol, that's his chest, she's leaning against his front leg. But, the point is that it may appear to be his butt which is just as bad! Thanks!

Very nice set
Did you use any lighting

No, all natural light.

The Iron Man core reactor t-shirt in 8 makes that shot my favorite. I like it already for the lighting, nice OOF background, colors, and casual pose. The t-shirt injects some humor into it, imo. Yeah the hair is really "hot" but I don't really mind it in this case. #6 is a close second and is probably going to be a favorite for those wanting a more traditional look. The repeating lines are nice as is the contrast of the hard metal and her. btw - she has really nice skin and a natural, pleasant expression.

She had some pretty fun props! Iron man t-shirt, she's wearing an necklace from (I think) The Who! I really love the warmth the lighting gives off in that one! Mom says that #6 is her daughter's favorite so far!

Love #4 and #6. I wish that building wasn't such a distraction though. Very nice set.

lol, that's his chest, she's leaning against his front leg. But, the point is that it may appear to be his butt which is just as bad! Thanks!

OMG :lmao: :lmao: :blushing:

Most reactions

Back