hospital church

bs0604

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
catawbahospitalchurch.jpg

It's a little creepy to me, but that might be because I'm watching a horror movie right now. lol

Not in love with the slightly HDR processing on this. It's making a funky extreme contast and color issue. The building, however... could be fun to shoot for a very long time!!1

I think its a little flat and needs a sharpness bump. Not crazy of the composition.

Other then what was already said, why did you feel you needed to do an HDR image?

Never, ever apologize or make excuses for making an HDR. It might not be necessary, but its always worth while. As for this image, the composition leaves much to be desired.

Never, ever apologize or make excuses for making an HDR. It might not be necessary, but its always worth while. As for this image, the composition leaves much to be desired.

I'm assuming that you're responding to my question as to why HDR rather then a traditional digital image. I'm not saying not to go the HDR route, but rather why he decided to. The Dynamic range doesn't require it, so I'm just curious.

Joel - I hate to ever speak for anyone but I think what Bynx means is this is a HDR part of the forum. Its expected to to see only HDR stuff here. Not everyone likes hdr and do not think there is a need but I think to some of us HDR can be used on every and anything as it gives the Image a different look. Most likely do to photomatix (insert your own hdr software) and the tone mapping process. We have many enthusiasts in many categories of photography I think Bynx is an enthusiasts in HDR and tone mapping thus his comment.

I also love HDR and tone mapping and try it on many of my images. Does some images need it, NO but does it look cool to my eyes , yes......

I could be very wrong and why I hate to speak for anyone...

Cheers

Vipgraphx, I realize that this is the HDR forum, I've posted a few of my HDR images here, others in other forums as well. I've posted in most of your recent threads, so you know that I'm not negative or anti HDR. I really like it. I just felt that with this picture, it really didn't help all that much. Maybe it's the exposure/composition that I'm not that thrilled with.

Joel no need to explain to me, I was just trying to shed light on what Bynx said. :hug::

thanks for the feedback. My only excuse for poor composition is that I am new photography in general and HDR in particular. My day job is demanding, over 60 hours per week and so I don't get as much opportunity to shoot pics as I would like. Thus, I try to utilize Photomatx and PS, even in quesitonable pictures, just so I can get the practice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back