Hosthell(WARNING, MIGHT BE GRAPHIC FOR SOME)

Chiller, you never cease to impress! I would never attempt this type of shoot, but you pull it off time after time. This one is a real topper.

Thanks again for your comments. Really appreciate it. :D

Hey Chiller, watched Hostel II the other day. Had to think of these pictures (which are better than most of the movie).

again: :thumbup:

pascal

Love it! Hostel 1&2 are some of my favorite movies.

Hey Chiller, watched Hostel II the other day. Had to think of these pictures (which are better than most of the movie).

again: :thumbup:

pascal

Thanks Puscas and Fang. Appreciate your comments.
I was not too impressed with the second one. Seemed short to me. Really dug the special effects tho. I have Saw 4 lined up for this weekend. :D

Amazing shots Chiller.

You're pics have inspired me to try a few things, but so far, I haven't had much luck. Hopefully soon I'll have something worthy to post here.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much John. I hope to see your photos soon.
If I ever get the skin I ordered online, I have some other ideas in my peabrain. :lol::lol:

You can order skin online?

That's either really cool, or pretty creepy. :lol:

I finally tested an idea I had, and came up with a little more to add to it, but I need my victim...err... "volunteer" to stop back over so I can do the shots. He's supposed to be back Sunday, so I'm hoping to have something by Monday.

Hopefully it works out like im planning. If so, it should be fairly cool.

Wow..Chiller..these are..wow. I really like these. I haven't actually seen hostel, kinda want to now. Very cool shots though, really. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Thank you John, and taracor. Appreciate your comments.
John....I have a ton of ideas, my biggest problem is lack of volunteers to play the parts. Im also missing a nice studio to work and some nice lighting, and...and....and....:er: gets me down sometimes.
Hope to see some of your stuff :)

Most reactions

Back