Hosthell(WARNING, MIGHT BE GRAPHIC FOR SOME)

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Being a fan of the movies Hostel, I watched them on the weekend, and dug into my prop room for some R & R.

247948868-L.jpg

247948885-L.jpg

Finger food.
247948895-L.jpg

Not exactly as I wished, but it was fun...and that cement is cool on the arse:lol::lol::lol:

lol nice one bro these are looking good!... where did you get the fingers from? (dare i ask:lol:) really good use of lighting in these :thumbup::thumbup:

lol nice one bro these are looking good!... where did you get the fingers from? (dare i ask:lol:) really good use of lighting in these :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks man. Appreciate your comments. It is amazing what people will let you take from them. :lol::lol::lol:
Ebay...:lol::lol: I did not have enough fingers in my stash. I have 2 complete hands, and torso, a complete skeleton,....but no dang fingers. :lol:

wow those are creepy as all get out -#1 is really making me shudder! Never thought I'd be a fan of twisted pics :thumbsup:

I've wanted to comment on some of your pics but never did. haha
I really like your creativity, I was also looking through all your pics on your site and really like your work, you make me want to experiment with some darker shots. :)

I know nothing about this type of photography, but one main thing jumps in my mind regarding it, and that is, it has to be totally convincing. Chiller these scare the sh*t out of me. Incredible job. Yeah, I'm convinced !

I have to ask... we see what you do for fun, but what do you do for a living? (man... I hope it's not a daycare worker! lol )

i especially dig the second and third ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW Your pictures are completely freaky!
All I can say is WOW..

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.
DPolston...by day, Im a warehouse manager for a large format reprographics shop. I have always been into the darkside and fascinated with horror, and cemeteries. I figure....Stephen King is rich....:lol::lol:, and he writes some of the most bizarre stuff. I guess I like the stuff that scares everyone else...and i have a wild imagination. :lol::lol:

Thanks again everyone. :D

Do you get your ideas from movies, books, what? You are amazing!! Now I have to look up some of your other pictures! :)

Do you get your ideas from movies, books, what? You are amazing!! Now I have to look up some of your other pictures! :)

Thanks Meg....nah...most is in my brain, but I do get inspired by movies, and Im totally into halloween, so that helps. :lol:

I am into halloween too... but you TOTALLY put me to shame.. lol
You are amazing. I just got done looking at some of your stuff and you are amazing! And that isn't even doing your work justice.. WOW!

Chiller,

Again my friend you have managed to blow me away. These are awsome!!! I just watched Rob Zombies version of Halloween and got some inspiration from it. Hmm...now to find some willing participants...:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back