Hosthell(WARNING, MIGHT BE GRAPHIC FOR SOME)

Are they your Mom's fingers in 3? FFS Chiller how's she gonna get her knitting done?

My Fiance is Slovak and people coming to the wedding from Ireland often ask what's it like over there, I tell them to watch Hostel for a great insight. Needless to say my fiance doesn't think I'm being fair :fangs:

Thanks again for your kind words. Means a lot to me.

Tantallonrox...my thoughts exactly. I have a little book I keep of ideas, but my problem is willing models, and also places to shoot what I want. I guess it could be a power thing. If I was a professional, I could probably get permission to shoot in certain places, but doing this for a hobby, it is hard to drag a corpse into an abandoned place without some issues. :lol::lol:

Nossie....nah...Momma is fine. But, ya know...I would sure love to see that building that they used in Hostel. Dang....what a sweet lookin place.

Thanks again for your kind words. Really appreciate you taking the time to comment

Thank you Anty and Emo. Appreciate your comments.

Just so you know, if you ever ask me to 'lend you a hand', I'm gonna refuse. :lol:

So, you recommend the Hostel movies? Somehow I've never gotten around seeing them.

Your pics are great: love 1 and 3. As far as 2 goes: such a small saw would never be my tool of choice. :lol:

pascal

Thanks Puscus. I kinda liked the movies. Part 1 is a little ...um.. different at the begining..but some good torture scenes in both of them. :)
Any saw works for me as long as it gets the job done. You dont want it to end quick ya know. :lmao::lmao::lmao: And a jigsaw cuts around those annoying knuckles better. :lmao:

Wow, Chiller... Very gruesome.. lol Yet I can already picture with the saw.. lmao

you must have a blast on Haloween!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back