Hosting an exchange student...

TWINkiesMommy2009

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you’ve EVER considered hosting a foreign exchange student, PLEASE consider hosting one today.

You CAN impact your COMMUNITY and THE WORLD! Let’s embrace the Olympic Mantra that ONE person can make a difference! You are ONE person – ONE family who can offer an exchange student the chance to represent their home nation, just like Olympian athletes.

Host Families are needed all over the U.S. for teenage exchange students for the coming school year. The teens speak English, are covered by insurance and have spending money for personal expenses. Host families/parents provide a bed, meals, as well as friendship, and a genuine desire to share the American way of life.

Now more than ever your family can make a difference by hosting an exchange student… making the lifelong dream of an international student come true and contributing in a small but significant way to global peace and understanding.

Can't host but know somebody interested? Have them contact me or send me their information and if they host - we'll pay YOU $200!

I'm the local coordinator for the Houston area but you can call me from anywhere and I can get you in touch with the coordinator in your area. We're hosting our 4th student this year and I truly believe in this program. 281.213.2157 CCI Center for Cultural Interchange | Greenheart Travel | Foreign Exchange Students, Work and Travel CCI is a non-profit international educational exchange organization dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding, academic development, environmental consciousness and world peace.

What is this I don't even

?? :)

I work for a non-profit and we are looking for host families. I posted in case anybody might be interested. I get my 4th student in two weeks. This one comes from the Ukraine. My family has loved the experience of hosting foreign exchange students so I'm working with them to help promote the program.

I posted in case anybody here might be interested in more information.

?? :)

I work for a non-profit and we are looking for host families. I posted in case anybody might be interested. I get my 4th student in two weeks. This one comes from the Ukraine. My family has loved the experience of hosting foreign exchange students so I'm working with them to help promote the program.

I posted in case anybody here might be interested in more information.

I must be on the wrong forum.... I thought this was the PHOTO forum

We are not the people you are looking for......

I don't think I would send my 16 year old daughter to stay w/ any of the people here....lol Or son!!

Yes, I think you're right, Mishele. <rolling eyes smiley here> Burgh - I posted it under OFF Topic Chat and I had a clear Subject Line. Besides - $200 referral fee in case you DO know a family that wouldn't sell their kid for more equipment... lol Most photographers I know are broke because they're always getting new equipment. Just sayin...

It's a non-profit organization and I personally am hosting. Why did you open and read if you didn't want to see something about "hosting exchange students" as the subject implied? :)

Don't take everyone so seriously...:wink: We were just having a little fun w/ the topic. It's a great organization, good luck finding qualified people.

Don't take everyone so seriously...:wink: We were just having a little fun w/ the topic. It's a great organization, good luck finding qualified people.

I re-read my last post and I did sound serious despite the lol and the smiley. :) I didn't mean to. I was enjoying the banter and didn't take it seriously at all. I'm not that sensitive.

Thank you! And if you want $200....... lol

Can you guarantee the exchange student is over 18 and hot? I may need a model.

just kid.... just kidding....

ITS A TARP!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back