Hosting photos

Goldeeno

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
goldeeno.zoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dunno if this is the right place for this topic, if not could it be moved.

Ive got alot of photos and i wanna start to make my own gallery up. Ive looked into my own web site, but im not quite ready for that, and i have a photobucket. But does anyone know of a free, website to host and show photos, fairly basic but looks fairly good?

Cheers

as you said Photobucket. If it's not sufficient can you perhaps tell us what is missing that you are looking for in another site, because they all do the same thing really.

I like flickr. It is free for some of your photos, but for about $25 a year has unlimited storage. Seems like a great deal to me.

With the cheapness of hosting these days, $5.00 a month. Just get yourself some hosting & build a website specific to yourself. Most hosting sites then have gallery software to use, coppermine or something along those lines. You could even use Jalbum to create them.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

Brad.

I host a domain on powweb.com, they're very cheap ($5.77/mo) for 300gb of space, and they let you use Gallery software (http://sourceforge.net/projects/gallery/) which is free and lets you make very professional looking photo sites. The beauty is that it's all yours, not that expensive, and easy to customize.

all of my friends seem to love deviant art because of its page style and what not.

Most reactions

Back